Wednesday, May 2, 2007

National Day of Prayer

I just thought this was a good opportunity to mention a couple of web-sites that are really neat in assisting me in prayer.
It seems like it's been a long time since prayer came easy. But, I know that in those times I lived my life with more assurance, more hope and excitement about any kind of opportunities. I also felt less fear, negativity and anxiety in general.
So, if you're looking for maybe a new angle, or a little help these two sites are great.
http://explorefaith.org/prayer/fixed/index.html
http://www.sacredspace.ie/

3 comments:

The Gearharts said...

Really enjoyed these today. The second one I can pick to be in Spanish. That is helpful. Thank you. We are praying for the big move.
Amy G

Carolyn said...

I will look at those....

On a sillier note - is this transition making you have a split personality by any chance? I didn't know you were a girl, and a women (ha, ha - I got a laugh there - see your self description)

Kristi said...

Hey Care,
Girl-Woman...they're not quite the same are they? One's more fun, and childlike and the other is ya know va-va-voom...
Ok, I better go change it.
I noticed on you're heading all the kiddos names. I can't wait til it says,
Raising our children, Reece, Chase, Piersen, Emma, Lemma, Nemma and Joe...is so much fun. (I just thought it funny the list is getting longer and longer and longer!!!)