Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas


Just a brief post to say I hope everyone has a good holiday. We're going to my family's for Christmas in search of weather below 60, cable TV, and some See's candy. I know I'm easy to please.

This picture was taken at the tire swing we hung up during Thanksgiving.

6 comments:

Timbra said...

cute pic, i think i'll try to print it for my fridge. . . you want weather below 60. . . come visit, it's supposed to be 28 or something this weekend. . . .c'mon, you know you wanna!!! happy holidays!!

Carolyn said...

Hey Kristi,

I enlarged your pic to get a better peek at it - wow! You guys look great and it is just obvious to me we haven;t seen each other in a long time...your girls are really growing up! And Paul with a goatee - what is goin' on? :)

We fly out early early tomorrow a.m. - the little fam is fast asleep and our bags are ready to go...I am excited, should be sleeping but I am not.

I wanted to thank you for calling for Chaser's birthday - 2 times even - I am bad to not return the call but life was a whirlwind these past weeks. I am looking forward to Grandma time for my boys so I can kick back :)

Hope your Christmas is Merry and bright!

I love you,
Care

Kim said...

you guys look so happy. i am glad that you all are doing so well!

Timbra said...

so. . . how WERE the holidays?!!!!!

Timbra said...

my hope is eventually you'll check this or your email or something. . what has happened to you? i wrote you an email many weeks ago, you've left the blog world too. . . . i hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Carolyn said...

I thought maybe you hadn't realized it.....but Christmas is long over....we are now approaching Easter! Time for a new post and picture don't ya think? :)