Here are a few pictures of way back when Maddi started pre-school. It is a great school and I'm really happy with our decision to be there. She has wavered some in her enthusiasm. She made a good buddy, but now it seems like there really is no greater pal than one's little sister. So, there is some hesitancy, but then once she's at school she has a good time.
There is not much story to tell about the pictures, except of course...the bike. I rode the girls to school in the trailer which was great because going to school is mostly downhill. So, I dropped off 40 pounds of dead weight and came home up the hill with just Olivia. I have only used the bike one other day picking Maddi up from school. So, of course the uphill was challenging to say the least.
There is not much story to tell about the pictures, except of course...the bike. I rode the girls to school in the trailer which was great because going to school is mostly downhill. So, I dropped off 40 pounds of dead weight and came home up the hill with just Olivia. I have only used the bike one other day picking Maddi up from school. So, of course the uphill was challenging to say the least.
1 comment:
that's sweet how you refer to your 4 year old as "dead weight" her little going off to school pic is so cute!!! today it is freezing so i'm getting chilled to the bone just seeing you in the out of doors ready to ride your bike, the thought of riding today is too much to bear. . . brrrrrrrrrr!
Post a Comment