Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Virus Warning

I just wanted to let you all know that there is some kind of virus out there. Last night I posted about the last book I read and today there was a comment by "jon"-who I don't know. I think the comment was something like "look at this" that was a hyperlink and when I clicked on it it immediately started "virus-ing" the computer with 25 or so viruses. Norton stopped them, but it had me worried. I deleted my post (and the comment) and will post again soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi, I have been a shadow lurker of your blog for a while now and enjoy the wonderful pictures you post of your beautiful state. I too had the virus thing happen. I clicked on your blog bright and early yesterday morning and went to read the comments when XP anitvirus came up telling me viruses were detected. I PANICKED! B/C my virus shield was outdated. So after I updated my virus shield it swept my computer and it only found and removed a couple of viruses. I hope it got them all. But I guess that should teach me to not to lurk. I am glad all of your viruses were irradicated.

Kristi said...

I'm sorry, who are you?

Anonymous said...

I am a busy mom of a beautiful 5 1/2 yo. I work in my church and found your blog through another that I regularly read, you had left a comment on that blog. I can't remember which one as I read *a few*. But I went to college with a Paul and Kristi and had not been in contact with them since we left college 12 years ago. When I saw your comment it had something in it about your Paul. I thought you might be the same one. So I quietly waited until you posted a picture, then found that you are not the same Paul and Kristi, but have enjoyed all of your pictures and insights none the less.

Kristi said...

If I may ask, where do you work? Which church, that is?
Nice to meet you- Good luck in finding the other Paul and Kristi:)