Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Did You?



Did You?

I think that these elections are different than other years in that I feel like more people will go out and vote since there is so much at stake. But, for some reason, I wonder if I'm just getting old. I remember not being interested in politics not very long ago. Four years ago we were in Mexico and I didn't vote and eight years ago I honestly don't remember any reason why I didn't vote; but I didn't. So, yet one more thing I'll blame on my kids. I guess I care more about the future because of our kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi,

I voted as well. I have been glued to the tv for the last three months. I'm not sure what it is either...maybe we hit a certain age and decide it's time to get involved. Hope all is well. Talk soon.

-scott smith

Kristi said...

Hey Scott,
I don't know if you'll be back to see this, but I'm glad you left a comment. Tell Mellissa that we went to Home Depot to get our Christmas tree as well. We are such creatures of habit! (And, we had a coupon). Miss you guys-
Kristi

Kristi said...

oops- Melissa