Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall

I want to post something new, but don't want to spend a lot of time.
In the last week we:
traveled 700 miles
got sick
painted gourds
Huh?
Yeah, I spent most of my time at my moms sick as a dog, sleeping, and painting. It was fun. I'll post a picture soon. I'm not very artistic, but I think they turned out quite nice. Fall is quickly becoming my favorite season. We've nearly got our costumes all ready to go. I haven't said what they're going to be yet have I? Any guesses? (Not you Timbra, I think I already told you).

6 comments:

The Gearharts said...

My guess is princesses or kitty cats. This year Abby is going to be a kitty. Cooper is a dinosaur and Noni is a puppy. AND we have all been sick as well. I feel so bonded to you.

Kim said...

we traveled to lubbock this last weekend. we got back last night around 8pm. i put jenna down to sleep around 9:30ish and she woke up soon after throwing up. i can't even tell you how many times she threw up, but everytime i got her clean with new pjs she threw up again. she finally fell asleep for good on andre's chest with only her diaper on and that is how she slept for the rest of the night. i have been sick for almost 2 weeks now with bronchitis or something. being sick stinks!! i am going to guess that maddi will be angelina ballerina and olivia will be.... a cat? jenna is going to be a fairy.

The Harris Family said...

Hey Millers! What are you guys doing for Turkey Day? If you are going to be in Cali, you are invited to our dinner table! We would love for you to come...you can even spend the night if you would like. sorry you were sick, talk to you soon.
M-

Timbra said...

um. . . okay, i wont guess. but i see that the harris family is trying to invite you to come over and eat a turkey leg, but i'm hoping you're going to CO and i've seen a map recently, and though i'm geographically challenged, i do believe working your way to us wouldn't be TOO much of a stretch! i too was traveling this past week (WA) and alani was sick before that. . . so, I've been up to what you and Kim both have been up to!

Kim said...

so kristi, it's halloween today. what are your kids dressed as?

Timbra said...

sure, i can swing that. . . leave my life of luxury to be your full time photographer and costume designer. . . I WANT HALLOWEEN PICTURES on your blog. I bet the girls were SOOO sweet! Are you taking them to get christmas pix again this year?