Wednesday, September 12, 2007

When Pigs Fly

I have exciting news that I never thought I would be saying. My mom is getting married! No date or plans, but there's a ring on her finger and we are thrilled! It's fun to see my mom happy and to have found someone who enjoys her. This could be turned into a longer story, but I just wanted to share the news. YAE MOM!!

3 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Tell your mom congrats for me! I have visited with her a few different times...what great news. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy, happy to hear this! I love to hear that someone I love is happy because someone she loves is happy...

Cheesy, but true! :-)

Carolyn said...

Wow! That is great news - when is the wedding? I can picture 2 little redheads as flower girls - am I right?!?!

Please tell her our congrats!

Love ya,
Care