Thursday, July 19, 2007

Home

We're back. We had a relaxing trip home. We did a few fun things like shop in Nevada City, ran though sprinklers at a public park in Rocklin,and went to a classic old car show in Auburn. I realized that I grew up in a town full of..."interesting" people.
The ride up and back was fun with our friends. Whenever the girls got bored they would just start squealing knowing that Anya and Elizabeth would respond back with an equally loud or louder yell. Really, the girls did great and I'm reminded often of how blessed we are by GREAT kids! Not far into the trip I was picking up old Slovak from years past...words like Kricit (yell) and pisat (pee) were used quite often.
I better go make lunch. Hope everyone is good. I just checked tickets to Mexico. Of course after telling all that we wanted to come visit the prices are double what they were two months ago. Ugh! We'll have to wait and see.
P.S. Gearharts- we're thinking about coming down for the retreat, but that's when tickets were $208 from LA to Guad. Let's hope they go back down!

4 comments:

The Gearharts said...

That would be awesome! Noelle just turned two today. She is hilarious and we had lots of people at our house. I am glad your trip went well, and you do have great kids.

Amy G

Timbra said...

yay, sounds like a fun trip. a trip to mexico soon? i'm jealous of course. so yes, my sister was here for the HP7 book release this weekend, and my mom's bday this coming tuesday. we're officially moving out in like two days, exciting to be on our own, not exciting to have to pack and unpack again. i have a huge new post about the harry potter release with. . .of course, lots of pix! did you get your book yet? i wont be able to read it for ages.

Kim said...

i didn't realize that your friends weren't american. did you tell me this??? oh, wait, i think you did. i am glad that the girlies did well on the trip.

Carolyn said...

We would love to see you! Please come! I am so happy that Reece remembers and talks about Maddi still. The other day he made a comment about Paul and how he is so silly because he always tickles! We wet to Tierra Firme church on Sunday and Norma said to please send you guys her love. She says Eunice asks and wonders about your girls! You guys are loved and missed - sure would be fun to have some time together again!