Saturday, July 7, 2007

Alive

  • Well we are still here. I'm sure you were wondering if our vegetarian diet swept us off the planet. I hate the word diet, so I'll stay "lifestyle." Amy, I went and got a vitamin B12; so, hopefully we're on the right track. We are serving the girls meat every other day or so. When it is there they really go wild, so I'm not sure if that's a sign of something. We haven't told a soul here what we're doing (I don't want to put anyone out) and so we are eating meat when we're with other people. It has averaged like twice a week-which is a big drop from our two servings daily! I feel like it is healthier, but will have to keep checking and learning.
  • My Sister was here with her family last weekend. It was really fun. Tony and the girls had a great time and I feel like we're on our way to knowing eachother again. We spent better time with my brother-in-law than ever before and had a great time. We spent a day at the beach with them and finally got out the suits. Of course I was the only one who really got in. The water is a little chilly but bearable. We also went to the Danish town of Solvang which means "Sun Valley." It is about 45 minutes from here and is a tourist spot with lots of shops and Danish bakeries. Overall we had a great time and still want MORE visits!
  • We also had 20 or so people over for the 4th of July. Our yard is large and shady in the afternoon. We wish the Hendersons could stop by for some Arrachera on the grill...I mean veggie Arrachera...Anyway, It was a nice time. The girls helped me decorate cupcakes with sprinkles and they love to have people over.
    Better Go-
  • Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. It was bitter sweet as my heart hurts for those in battle right now. God bring your peace...

No comments: